Reservations and cancellation
- When booking the Best Available Rate the cancellation is free of charge up to 7 days from check-inn. After this period it will be charged the total amount of the reservation
- When booking at the Flexible Rate, cancellation is free of charge up to 48 hours before the arrival date. Except during the period from 15 June to 20 September, when cancellation is free of charge up to 5 days before the date of arrival.After that period, the entire reservation will be charged.
- At the time of booking it will be requested a deposit of 50% of the total amount of the reservation on the credit card provided. This deposit is only returned if the customer cancels 8 or more days of arrival. If you cancel at 7 or less days of arrival, the deposit is withheld and the rest of the reservation amount will be left over.
- In case of no-show will be charged the entire reservation.
- Special offers have specific cancellation policies and should be consulted individually here.
- Booking with promotional code does not accumulate with any other active promotion, package or special rate.
- At the time of booking, as a guarantee, a credit / debit card details will be requested. The booking is only guaranteed with a valid credit card to cover all the costs. If the credit card is not valid, the hotel has the right not to consider the booking.
- VAT included in all rates.
- Any cancellation request must be sent by e-mail.
Children and extra beds
- Children up to 6 years old: free cot or extra bed by previous request.
- Extra bed (from 7 years old) €25 per night (breakfast included).
- Cot and extra bed are on request and subject to availability.
- Check-in time from 03:00 pm to 9:00 pm (late check-in upon prior request)
- Check-out time at 12:00 (noon)
- Non smoking hotel (except in authorized zones).
- No pets allowed.
- Dinner service by prior arrangement and booking.
- Payment methods: Cash; Debit card; Visa; Master Card and bank transfer.
Check-in Act during Covid Pandemic 19
- By suggestion of the Clean & Safe Seal to which Herdade da Corte has adhered since the 1st hour, you will receive an automatic “thank you for your preference email ” where you are asked to check-in online via a link in the email that will address you to the respective form to be completed and sent.
- In accordance with the new directives of the Portuguese Health Authorities, you must present the Covid 19 Digital Certificate or a test with a negative result at check-in (with the exception of children under 12).
- We also would like to remind that, according to the current rules for Covid 19 pandemic combat, by the Portuguese Government, in the event of failure to submit a Digital certificate or a negative test at check-in and if there is a refusal to do so, may be prohibited the admission and charged the full reservation value, within the current cancellation policy.